It’s pretty safe to say that your website is arguably your single most powerful and effective marketing tool—if you use it wisely. It’s also safe to say that not all websites are created equal. Frankly, some sites simply work better than others. And there are some absolutely gorgeous sites on the Internet that don’t work at all.
When it comes to building your website, the ultimate question you have to ask is what does your site do for you? Does your site generate leads? Does it help you convert those leads into customers? Or is your website an expensive online brochure?
Before going any further, it’s important to let you know that TMR Direct is a certified HubSpot partner—but it’s even more important to let you know why. There are five reasons we chose HubSpot as the platform for the websites we build for our customers. And these five reasons all relate to one overarching goal: To provide our customers with websites that will generate leads and convert those leads into customers.
Here’s why TMR has chosen the HubSpot platform—and why we think you may want to consider it for your website.
1. Integration: With HubSpot your website design is integrated with an entire marketing toolset. You don’t have to plug in to an external site for analytics or to take advantage of other marketing tools. Everything is built to work together.
2. No additional hosting fees: All hosting fees are built into the cost of the package.
3. Websites built on the HubSpot platform are built with inbound marketing in mind. You won’t have to “re-engineer” your site to take advantage of inbound marketing activities.
4. You’ll be able to take advantage of really cool plug-ins from the HubSpot App Marketplace. These plug-ins give you the ability to do even more with your website—and there are more plug-ins available all the time. You can add capabilities such as: Inbound call tracking; aides for writer’s block; email marketing; video calls to action, and more!
5. The HubSpot content management system (CMS) is designed and built with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind. That makes it really easy to optimize your content so that the right people (your customers) can find you. And the HubSpot CMS is actually easier to use than most content management systems out there.
How is your current site doing at generating leads and converting those leads to customers? If you’d like a free 30-minute marketing analysis that will leave you with actionable tips for improving your marketing—and your website—request your free analysis now!
Blog Post Written by Spencer Powell
Spencer is the Inbound Marketing Director at TMR Direct. Spencer specializes in helping clients create and execute effective inbound marketing campaigns.