If you’re like many business owners, you never stop looking for ways to generate leads. This probably isn’t the first time you’ve read about or thought about it. So you are used to seeing the tips that usually come around:
- Carefully target your market
- Improve web site traffic
- Collect contact information
- Build and monetize your list
Doing it effectively is the key, so let’s begin by learning an article writing strategy.
- Search keyword phrases that are related to these topics. Let’s say your topic is home remodeling. You might search “home remodeling” or “residential remodeling” and use the term with the smaller number of competitive sites.
- When your search terms are clear, write an article using the terms most important to your target your audience. Add a link to your keyword phrase home remodeling in your bio that leads readers back to your blog or website.
- The point of article writing is to always keep your reader (your prospect) top of mind. Provide valuable content and answer the questions of your target audience.
Follow this process for article writing every time and teach it to your marketing staff. Every article is your lead-generating emissary! Next: What to do with the article you have just written.