Getting in touch with these persona characteristics is as important as developing your products and marketing campaigns. If you’re having trouble figuring out your client characteristics, don’t despair. It’s never too late to pick up a few new tips and put them to work for your business. Here are six benefits that will help you understand this process better.
1. Understand Customer Needs and Interests: It is much easier to shop for a family member or friend you know well than someone you’ve never met before. The same is true with customer personas as they allow you to better understand the wants and needs of your customers and then cater content accordingly. Identify topics that interest your clients and create content for them.
2. Where Do Your Customers Spend Their Time? Basic persona information gives you insight to where your customers spend their time online, including the social networks that they use and the venues that they use for gathering information. Promote your content in places that your customers frequent.
3. Quality Leads: Get the Best Ones: Insight to your customers allows you to generate better quality leads. Make personal connections with your potential building and remodeling customers whenever possible, which will lead to better lead nurturing and lead quality.
4. Consistent Business Management: Well developed personas will creating a specific, consistent understanding of each target group of customers for your company. This is very valuable information for your sales staff.
5. Closed-Loop Analytics: the Key to Efficiency: Personas assist your marketing and sales staff with narrowing down which leads they should be spending the most time on attracting, creating a more efficient system for your staff. Use closed-loop marketing analytics for this narrowing process.
6. Product Development: Make It Better: Over time, personas will enable you to develop products and services tailored to your customers. This will allow you to keep customers for an extended period of time as you grow and change your business with your customers.